Although this blog will occasionally house my random thoughts, table napkin sketches and doodles, this is more for people & things which I've found to be too good not to share. I hope they inspire awe and wonder in life for you, as they've done for me.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mini Me!

I haven't been around Glorietta for the longest time, so this stall caught my attention as something new.
Mini-Me comes up with interesting hand-made caricature dolls, using clay and resin. You only have to provide pictures of your subject, and they can have it ready for you in 10 days!

Price ranges from Php 2,000 - Php 3,000 depending on the size of the doll and how much customization you prefer. It's a little pricey, but the doll makes for a pretty unique gift, I think.

-----

Mini-Me
Glorietta 3, near Activity Center
minime_isthatu@yahoo.com
www.minimeisthatyou.com

No comments: