Although this blog will occasionally house my random thoughts, table napkin sketches and doodles, this is more for people & things which I've found to be too good not to share. I hope they inspire awe and wonder in life for you, as they've done for me.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Citylights

Simply the best seats in the house. :)




Dinner that night was at the Skyline at the 31st floor of Vivere Suites, in Filinvest Corporate City.


I must say that this has been one of the better al fresco dinners I've had, especially with the spectacular views of the metropolis. If you're not one to be fond of heights, you can go have yourself seated near the infinity pool instead, and still get a good "view".

I've heard different reviews about their menu, but I was pretty happy with my lengua that night. Then again, regardless of your dining preferences, for the view alone, dinner at the Skyline is still something to put on your things-I-should-do-in-this-lifetime list.


They're generally open as early as 5:30 from Sunday to Wednesday and 6AM from Thursdays to Saturdays. I would suppose breakfast with a view would be an interesting experience as well. (Already on my to-do list :) )


Go check it out. Do bring your loved ones. (And don't forget the camera.)


---------------------

Vivere Suites is located at 5102 Bridgeway Ave., cor. Asean Drive, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang. You can check out their website -- http://viveresuites.com/. Best to call first to make a reservation -- (+632) 771-7777. Ask for the Alpha table. :)

No comments: