Although this blog will occasionally house my random thoughts, table napkin sketches and doodles, this is more for people & things which I've found to be too good not to share. I hope they inspire awe and wonder in life for you, as they've done for me.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Day as a Lion

I first saw this John Gotti quote as Pitt's YM status message. (Salamat ulit Pitt!)

"It's better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a lamb."

True, true.

Turns out that the quote, or a picture of it least, inspired the name of the band, "One Day as A Lion".

I haven't listened to how their music sounds, but I've picked up some good lines from the lyrics:

"If you fear dying then you're already dead" -- from If You Fear Dying
"One day I say today we live as a lion" -- from One Day as a Lion


Something to keep in mind. Better yet, something to live out. :)

No comments: